Achieving community sustainability is a complex challenge requiring a comprehensive and community-wide approach.
Sustain Charlotte is playing a critical role by bringing together citizens and organizations across our region who are doing great work but too often working in silos. Through our education initiatives and regular events, we are not only elevating awareness of our shared challenges but also fostering collaborative solution-building among citizens, local governments, businesses, and other nonprofits around the region. No other organization is meeting this crucial need.
We invite you to become a part of our network of support so that we may continue to be this catalyst for solving our shared sustainability challenges. Below are ways you can support Sustain Charlotte today, and be part of the solution.
- Automatic monthly credit card or bank withdrawals of $10+.
- Make an annual contribution of $120 or more.
- Make a one-time gift via credit card, bank withdrawal, or check.
- Double your impact by checking to see if your employer will match your gift.
- An easy and tax-effective way to give to Sustain Charlotte.
- Employees of businesses that participate in EarthShare North Carolina’s Workplace Giving and State Employee Giving Campaign or are a 1% for the Planet business can designate their contributions for Sustain Charlotte.
- Donate items or services for Sustain Charlotte to use as raffle prizes for future events. Email our team to learn more!
Showing 2 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter