As one of the leading voices for Charlotte's sustainable transportation, Sustain Charlotte spearheads initiatives in transportation, accessibility, and sustainability. We strive to promote and defend the integrity of Charlotte’s communities and provide a voice for societal issues and strengthen and diversity transportation challenges the city of Charlotte faces today. When you sign up as a volunteer you will receive emails from our community engagement coordinator about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
What You Can do From Home: Virtual Volunteer Advocacy
I know it is frustrating not to be able to volunteer in-person yet. But we still have some important needs that you can help with! Here are some ways you can currently help support our mission without even leaving home:
- Signup for our newsletter and invite others to subscribe: sustaincharlotte.org/enews
- Become a member: sustaincharlotte.org/membership
- Invite others to attend our upcoming workshops: sustaincharlotte.org/events
- Take part in our remote data entry volunteer opportunities by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in the virtual Kick-off Meeting of the Charlotte Regional Transportation Coalition on January 21st.
What Our Volunteers Do
Volunteers make our events happen! Check out some of our signature events where volunteers make a difference!
Corporate & Group Volunteering Opportunities
For corporate volunteering opportunities, please email email@example.com. As an advocacy organization, our volunteering opportunities are focused on advocacy, walkability audits, petition signature gathering, and event volunteering.
For our in-person volunteers, we have an Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form you can review and print. We will also have physical copies if you prefer!