Biketoberfest 2022 will be held on Sunday, October 30, with a rain date of November 13.
Registration is now open. Click here to sign up!
We need volunteers to help make this event a success! We have opportunities to help prior to the event and on the day of. Sign up by October 9 to be guaranteed a T-shirt for volunteering. All roles also include a free event ticket. Click here to register to volunteer.
This exciting event will take over Charlotte the day before Halloween. This annual fundraising event for Sustain Charlotte sends participants on a scavenger hunt on two wheels equipped with a passport to support local businesses, visit new destinations, see the infrastructure available to support safer riding, and collect stamps in their passports along the way. At the end of the event, there is an after-party at Triple C Brewing, where participants can exchange those stamps for raffle tickets to win prizes.
Questions? Contact Shannon Binns.
See the routes!
Watch a video recap of last year's event below.
See all the pictures of our 2021 event on Facebook here.
Thanks to Grant Baldwin Photography for all the pictures!
Sponsors for Biketoberfest 2022:
- AARP North Carolina
- Blue Blaze Brewing
- Camp Gladiator
- Carter Bank & Trust
- City of Charlotte
- Charlotte Cycles
- Charlotte magazine
- Charlotte Center City Partners
- Charlotte Regional Transportation Coalition
- Craft Tasting Room and Growler Shop
- Crescent Communities
- Five Points Plaza
- Friends of Queens Park
- Good Earth Essentials
- Guayakí Yerba Mate
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Mecklenburg County Solid Waste
- Metropolitan Shopping Center
- Midnight Mulligan Brewing
- Recover Brands
- Rhino Market & Deli
- Sunlight Financial
- Sun Raised Foods
- The Market at 7th Street
- Triple C Brewing Co.
Biketoberfest 2022 raffle prizes!
We have some fantastic raffle packages this year thanks to a bunch of great businesses.
Here are our other raffle packages:
- New Bike Day: Specialized Sirrus 1.0 hybrid bike from Bike Source (winner can exchange for preferred size at the store)
- Picnic in the Park: One-year family membership at Anne Springs Close Greenway ($132) and a gift box from Cabot Creamery Co-operative ($65)
- The Golden Tickets: Two "Golden Ticket" certificates from Trek Bikes of Charlotte. One for a free tune-up worth $90, and the other for $100 to be spent in any of their three stores
- Experience South End: A pair of Allbirds shoes (up to $160) and socks ($15), and two $15 gift cards to Early Girl Eatery
- Yoga and Coffee: A 10-class pass to Khali Yoga Center and a goodie bag from Giddy Goat Roasters (mug, a $10 gift card, and a six-pack of canned Chilly Goat Coffee)
- Gear Head: Giordana Cycling Kit ($115) and KASK Helmet Med ($100) from Inside-Out Sports
- Just Relax: Massage gift card from In Good Hands Bodywork ($100) and a 1-hour foot reflexology session from Balanced Energy Reflexology ($85)
- Get Fit: Gift voucher to Cycling Out Loud ($99) and two 1-on-1 personal training sessions with Level Fitness ($150)
- Treat Your Friends: Benny Ferrovia gift card for a 28-inch pie ($44), Land of Thousand Hills Coffee gift card ($50), Two Golden Cow gift cards ($25/each)
- Date Night: Bechtler Museum of Art Guest passes ($20), Inspired Plastics BOGO Sip and Make class ($40), Bad Daddy's Burger Bar ($50), and a hat and shirt from Petty Thieves Brewing Company
- The Environmentalist: Three free months of food waste pickup service, a bag of compost, a T-shirt from Crown Town Compost ($135), and a 60-minute consultation to start planning your food growing space from The Patio Farmer ($75).