Due to an 80% chance of thunderstorms and a concern for safety for all, we are postponing to our planned rain date of Sunday, October 27th. While we cannot offer refunds at this point, if you are not able to make it please consider your ticket a donation to Sustain Charlotte or transfer your ticket to a friend, colleague or family member. You can do this by going into your Eventbrite account and changing the ticket purchaser info.
If you are unable to attend or transfer your ticket and your ticket included a T-shirt, please feel free to stop by our office M-F from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. We are located at 1100 S. Mint St. Suite 208.
We know you are likely as disappointed as we are but our concern for your safety is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to see you on October 27th! Same event different date! Safe Halloween costumes and bike decorations are encouraged :)
Discover how easy it is to get around Uptown Charlotte and South End by bike at Sustain Charlotte’s fifth annual Biketoberfest presented by The Charlotte Knights! This unique event will take you along a bike route with stops at fun destinations along the way and will culminate with an after party at Triple C Brewing Co. Tickets are on sale now!
Sunday, October 27, 2019
11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Check-in at Triple C. Brewing Co.'s Barrel Room
(2832 Griffith St.)
Tickets start at $25! ($30 at the door on the day of event)
As you make your stops, collect stamps on your official Biketoberfest passport. The stamps will be entered in a raffle for prizes! The more destinations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win. Admission includes entry to the after party at Triple C Brewing Co., an event t-shirt (if you select ticket that includes shirt, must purchase ticket by 10/4 to be guaranteed your shirt size* limited quantity available*), plus discounts and prizes along the way!
For tips on how to make the most of the event, check out our blog post here!
This event is for all ages and abilities. Kids under 18 participate for free with a registered adult!
This year ride on the protected bike lane that was piloted at last year's event and is now a permanent installation in Uptown! Download the map to your phone with our step-by-step instructions.
Stop by these participating locations for discounts, swag and activities!
- Charlotte Department of Transportation - Scaleybark Station, 3750 South Blvd.
- Scooter Safety Workshop!
- Gresham Smith - Scaleybark Station, 3750 South Blvd.
- Check out Gresham Smith’s Parklet!
- City of Charlotte Vision Zero - Scaleybark Station, 3750 South Blvd.
- Spin-the-wheel and answer a question about traffic safety to win cool VZ swag!
- The Broken Spoke - 227 Southside Dr. A1
- $4 Mimosas and Bloody Marys!
- Novel Atherton - 2151 Hawkins St.
- Spin the prize wheel to win swag!
- Camp Luck - 2151 Hawkins St.
- Free S’mores!
- Common Market SouthEnd- 235 West Tremont Ave. $5.00
- Mimosa Bar, $.50 Fountain Drinks
- The Penrose - 327 W. Tremont Ave.
- Grab a mini water or juice box and a granola bar!
- Charlotte Cycles - 337 Baldwin Ave.
- Trike races and win prizes from the wheel of love
- Metropolitan Shopping Center
- Giveaways and water recharging station!
- Metropolitan Shopping Center - Modern Salon & Spa - 1133 Metropolitan Ave.
- Get a free braid at the Braid Bar!
- Metropolitan Shopping Center - Vivace - 1100 Metropolitan Ave. #100
- $2 Mimosas!
- Metropolitan Shopping Center - Waterbean Coffee - 1111 Metropolitan Ave. #160
- Enjoy 20% off your entire purchase!
- Metropolitan Shopping Center - Frutta Bowls - 1055 Metropolitan Ave. #120
- Enjoy 20% off any bowl or smoothie and try free samples!
- Carolina Thread Trail - Frazier Park, 1201 W. 4th St. Ext.
- Play the bike parts matching game!
- Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation - Frazier Park, 1201 W. 4th St. Ext.
- Stop by and take a quiz on your local parks and recreation facility
- Renu Energy Solutions - Frazier Park, 1201 W. 4th St. Ext.
- Enjoy refreshing lemonade stand, swag giveaway and a putt to win!
- US Bank - Panthers Catwalk, 601 S. Cedar St.
- Stop by and enjoy free donuts!
- AT&T - Panthers Catwalk, 601 S. Cedar St.
- Check out AT&Ts fiber tent and play corn hole!
- The Unknown Brewing Company - 1327 S. Mint St.
- $1 off The Daily beer!
- Craft Tasting Room and Growler Shop - 1320 S. Church St. #100
- 25% off flights of beer all day!
- Wooden Robot Brewery - 1440 S. Tryon St. #110
- Get a free sticker!
- Hoppin’ - 1402 Winnifred St.
- $3.50 Biketoberfest Beer and Seltzer Specials
- Charlotte Planning, Design & Development Department - 1507 Camden Rd.
- Learn about CharlotteFuture 2040, the TOD, Place Making and more!
- Pasta & Provisions on Mint - 1600 S. Mint St.
- Play Name that Noodle and free fresh pasta with purchase of any sauce!
- QueenCity Bicycles - 128 E. Park Ave.
- Hot dog cookout!
What is Biketoberfest?
This unique event shows hundreds of people how easy it is to get around Charlotte by bike! From families to confident cyclists, Biketoberfest will show you fun and easy routes to get to destinations around the city.
Bike around town to fun destinations while collecting stamps in your official Biketoberfest Passport!
- The stamps you collect on your passport at official destinations will be entered in a raffle for many fantastic prizes! The more destinations you visit, the more chances you'll have to win!
- Gather for an after party celebration with live music and an exciting raffle!
See all the pictures of our 2018 event on Facebook here. Thanks to Grant Baldwin Photography for all the pictures!
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
Raffle items to be announced soon!