- Axios: The city is opening a long-awaited protected bike lane through Uptown today, April 16, connecting the two greenways on either side of the center city.
- South Charlotte Weekly: Charlotte opens protected bike lanes on Fifth and Sixths streets
- Queen City News: New bike lanes near Uptown debut on 5th, 6th streets
- Charlotte Observer: New bike lanes open through uptown Charlotte, more miles to come
- WCCB: City Of Charlotte Opens New Bike Lanes On 5th & 6th Streets
- QC Metro: Charlotte wants to be a bike-friendly city
- QC Life (WBTV): Charlotte’s new cyclelink set to open later this week
Sustain Charlotte is grateful to all those who rallied around this effort and added their support to making CycleLink a reality.
"This network will provide countless residents and visitors with a healthy, safe, pollution-free, and affordable way to travel around downtown by bike," says Shannon Binns, founder and executive director of Sustain Charlotte. That's something that has not been possible before."