Every year we're making progress toward a more sustainable Charlotte region. Here are just a few of the things we're thankful for as we approach the end of 2019.
1. Inspiring hundreds of residents to explore their communities during #WalkCLT.
2. Bringing community partners together to share their work for a more sustainable Charlotte during our second Charlotte Sustainability Summit.
3. Our partnership with the West Boulevard Neighborhood Coalition that led to new educational signage along Irwin Creek Greenway.
4. Having the chance to honor nearly 40 sustainability leaders at our annual Charlotte Sustainability Awards.
5. Seeing the construction and opening of Charlotte's first protected bike lane, along 6th Street in Uptown.
What are you thankful for this year? Leave us a comment below or share with us on social media!